The Harris' Blooming Farm is located at 4800 SW Golf Course Rd, Cornelius, OR 97113, but the best viewing is from Tongue Rd, near the Forest Hills Golf Course.
The barn was probably build in 1882. Originally a dairy, the second owner was a retired dentist and had an office in the barn. The dental equipment is currently at the Washington County Museum. The Harris family purchased the farm in 1977. Peggy Harris is an avid gardener and loved the idea of a block with flowers. This block is #22 on the trail.